Mallory & Dylan's Wedding at the Base of Mt Si
I have a special bond with this bride as she was the Maid of Honor / younger sister in a wedding I photographed in July 2007. I was honored when I recieved the phone call from Mallory a year ago asking me to capture her wedding. On July 18, 2009, Mallory and Dylan were very happily married at a Bybee-Nims Blueberry Farm in North Bend, WA sitting at the base of 4167 ft tall Mt. Si.
Wow… what a view.
Mallory & Dylan are so in-love! They’ve been together since high school and it’s very obvious that their love for one another grows each day. Every shot I took, I saw that sweet, love-sparkle in both of their eyes. During their first glance, I pretty much melted…
Some of my favorite memories of their big day:
- Their basset hound dog was their ring bearer
- They had a tier donuts instead of traditional wedding cake
- Guests played fun lawn games (GO UW HUSKIES!)
- The first glance
- Mt Si (btw: this was my first big hike ever as a teenager!)
- The oh so strong raspberry mojitos (yum)
- Mike & Kaycie ‘s adorable baby, Henry (This is the couple who’s wedding I photographed in ’07!)
A big congrats to the newly-weds!
Oh, and I look forward to photographing Mallory’s younger brother’s wedding next… maybe in 10 years?